Outstanding game. Go play and tell me what you found.
These are my URL ABCs:
- A is for amcgltd.com/ - odd news and adorable pictures of Olivia!!
- B is for blogborygmi.blogspot.com/ - medical blog + I use it as a portal to other blogs
- C is for chezmiscarriage.blogs.com/chezmiscarriage/ - Read often. I learned to be kind from Getupgrrl. It's a long story.
- D is for dooce.com/ - I don't actually have Dooce on my blogroll, I jump to her from others I read.
- E is for educationwonk.blogspot.com - Education Wonk. Fun!
- F is for faultline.org/place/pinolecreek/ - Creek Running North. Inspirational.
- G is for genuineblog.com/ - This guy irritates my pal Gloria so I went to see what she was irritated about. Yup, smug.
May 11, 2005: Evidently, the previous comment is an "attack".
- H is for highbeam.com - Yup, I bought what Chris Locke shills for. I use it a lot.
- I is for intueri.org/ - Maria. If I had a psychiatrist I'd pick her.
- J is for jenett.org/ageless/ - Blogging isn't just for kids.
- K is for krobinson.blogs.com/weblog/ - Mom on a mission. One of my favorite mom blogs.
- L is for lizditz.typepad.com/ - me. who else?
- M is for mentormatters.blogspot.com/ - A veteran special ed teacher. A great light of teaching
- N is for nielsenhayden.com/makinglight/ - The Excellent Teresa and her Merry Band.
- O is for one.org/ - The One campaign...I'm not sure I'm buying into the methods. The goal, of course, is admirable.
- P is for psychonomic.blogspot.com/ - Professor by Day, EMT by night.
- Q is for quackwatch.org/index.html - Debunking health claims day and night. Donate! Think!
- R is for raygirvan.co.uk/apoth/thought.htm - I already said I had a crush on Ray. Read often and get smarter.
- S is for shroomhead.blogspot.com/ - Tag: "My kid's autistic. What's your excuse?"
- T is for https://www.typepad.com/ - Typepad. Where else?
- U is for ucalgary.ca/~elsegal/Uncle_Eli/Eli.html - Uncle Eli's Haggadah. We were looking for more haggadahs.
- V is for velveteenrabbi.blogs.com/blog/2005/04/passover_is_com.html - Velveteen Rabbi: Passover Pesach and haggadahs.
- W is for wascweb.org/ - Western Association of Schools and Colleges. Credentials.
- X is for x.webring.com/hub?ring=ihorsesearchcomh - Hunter Jumper webring.
- Y is for yuppiesofzion.com/ - Yuppies of Zion
- Z is for zmagsite.zmag.org/Oct2003/berkowitz1003.html - Z magazine.