According to the material Researched, Compiled, and Written by Mary Van Nattanand Edited by Steve Van Nattan:
- Clive Staples Lewis has been perhaps the single most useful tool of Satan since his appearance in the Christian community sometime around World War II.
- Close reading of Lewis's theological errors
- As we study the Chronicles of Narnia, the dark and ugly truth will come to light. We will find that the symbolism that he used and things he included in the stories are extremely blasphemous. In the end he is casting the truth of God as the same as and the fulfillment of paganism and witchcraft.
- What Lewis is doing here is introducing the use of drugs in sorcery. This is commonly used in the Craft. However, the secret meaning here will only be recognized buy the "initiate," so what is the big deal? Simply this, the seed has been planted, and if given the proper attention by the devil's servants, human or otherwise, it can later be developed into something. There are probably quite a few children who would be foolish enough to try "Turkish Delight" or something similar "just like in The Chronicles of Narnia." As a matter of fact, kids have been given drugs in candy. What an "interesting" lesson for the kiddies from Mr. Lewis!!
- The figure of Aslan (the lion) is introducing children to the concepts of Sun Worship. C.S. Lewis was an expert in mythology having studied it from an early age. It is utterly impossible that he did not know what he was writing!
Sun worship was one of the main abominations to the LORD practiced in Bible times. It has continued throughout the ages to this very time. That Lewis would write stories for children to indoctrinate them in this revolting religion is bad enough, but that those stories should be passed off as an allegory of the gospel of Jesus Christ is a horrible blasphemy beyond description!
- Having already delved into the vile doctrines of sun worship that C.S. Lewis has hidden in his books for children, The Chronicles of Narnia, it would seem that it could not get much worse, but it does. In particular [Lewis] has promoted Baal (sun) worship, and offered Christian children things to feed their minds which he had sacrificed to idols! God gave Lewis space to repent in that Lewis had access to the truth and could have believed, but he did not. The time is long past due to cry out against this wicked man's unspeakable Baal worship. God has a profound hate for what Lewis has done, as can be seen in the passage above. Lewis has endeavored to lead the children of Christians into the depths of Satan!
- As if what we have already been over is not enough, we find what a gross pagan Lewis really was when we notice that he portrayed Dionysus (Bacchus), Silenus and the Maenads as good characters in his stories!... So, Lewis is telling your children that in order to be part of this wild bunch (which he portrays as fun), they must join in the dancing and take off some of their clothes!
- An index of the pagan and witchcraft practices in the Narnia series.
- A page reserved for accounts of Lewis's Luciferianism, satanism, and secret doctrines.
The Van Nattans had research help from Watch Unto Prayer Ministries, which takes the astonishing position that the recent hurricanes have the following attributes:
- that occultists in high places are creating and manipulating the weather using new, albeit secret, technologies and
- that the names of the hurricanes have been pre-selected to convey occult messages (specifically, the names hint at Merovingian dynasty, which is the Satanic bloodline from which the Antichrist and False Prophet will come. )
Another source of information for the Van Nattans is the Bible Discernment Ministries, which has an expose of Lewis. But they also are critical of Tim and Beverley Lahaye for doctrinal impurity, and have a hearty dislike for dominion theology.
You can't make this stuff up.
Thanks to Cathy for the hint:
Because really, what we have here is a kind of strangely compelling American folk art that can't be faked. I kind of wished I could go to Tennessee to see these people for myself and take snapshots and notes.