To all those who stop by: my very best wishes for a healthy, prosperous, and joyous 2006.
Bob Huber, a columnist, has compiled a list of "the Rules of Life".
My favorites from Bob's List:
• Beware of arguments involving religious differences. You may think you’re God, but those around you may not.
• Don’t suffer from insanity. Enjoy every minute of it.
• If you think you have a handle on life, make sure it isn’t broken. • You’re not a complete idiot. Some parts are probably missing.
• Avoid stopping to think. You may not be able to start again.
• Over the hill is better than being under it.
Sarpy Sam added:
- If you get to thinkin' you're a person of some influence, try orderin' somebody else's dog around.
- Forgive your enemies. It messes up their heads.