Originally published August 6, 2005--some links may be dead
I called for a birds of a feather meet-up on "My Blog Is My Soapbox".
- The attendees who joined me were Shaunna Kelley Zavala-- you can read her take on the whole conference here
- Barbara Z. Haven: Transformation Architect, who works for the State of California. Her blog, Experimental Space, her blog on eGovernment, IT management, and other topics of interest to her. Here's an article about her voyage to becoming an outdoorswoman.
- Barbara McNurlin, who co-authored Information Systems Management in Practice isn't yet a blogger, I hope she will drop me a line later if she does.
- Lisa Williams joined us -- her blog is Learning the Lessons of Nixon. She steered the conversation to establishing blogging principals. (go check out her day-after video).
- Kirk, the man who writes Recoveryvehicle summarized our discussion very well.