But there we go, the wonder of the internet, let's go see who wasn't on fuzz-brain..
Socal Mom liveblogged the closing session, for which I am grateful.
The key points (for me, anyway)
Blogging can be transformative:
- International struggles -- the speaker mentioned Darfor -- bringing pressure to bear for peace and for social justice
- Making blogging even more accessible -- blogging starter kits for young women, for older people
- "at the identity blogging session I realized that becoming vulnerable, being vulnerable out there, I am not alone."
- Blogging transcends or perhaps obliterates traditional boundaries
- Blogging can make the invisible, visible (Mary Hodder's point about finding women speakers for conferences