The short answer is no.
Those 28 papers have been examined carefully, rebutted by
- my vaccine-advocate colleague Chris on April 30, 2011 posting in the comments at Shot of Prevention
- myself on May 2, 2011, commenting on a different post at the Shot of Prevention blog
- Catherina on May 8, 2011 at her blog, JusttheVax
- Sullivan (Matt Carey) on May 7 2013 at the LeftBrain/RightBrain blog
- Myself on December 3 2013, A List of 28 Studies from Around the World that Support Dr. Wakefield’s Research
Dr. Wakefied's research never claimed vaccines cause Autism. His research showed that vaccines cause intestinal damage that led to leaky gut syndrome which allowed toxins to enter the bloodstream and brain, And THAT is what caused Autism. The doctor that supposedly debunked his research was funded by Merck, the manufacturer of the MMR and was related to Rupert Murdoch who obviously controls lots of the mainstream media. This man was also convicted of embezzling CDC funds. Over two dozen studies have since confirmed what Wakefields studies have shown.
Note that the newest paper on this list is from 2009. Since then, there have been approximately 11,000 papers published on the subject of autism; you would think that whoever has drawn up this list could find one or two to add to the list.
(repost of my December 2013 post, for those who have difficulty clicking links)