My Photo
Buy Your Copy Now!
Blog powered by Typepad
Member since 12/2003

« Another Blog to Avoic | Main | Rule of Three Interpretations: »

Friday, February 03, 2006


debra mcdonald

I would like to know how to get a county school to help children with this disability,My granson has it and we cant get anywhere,they want to put him in special ed with children that are slow and cant do very well,I kinw this would not be good for him,he has a high IQ,but what can you do,blount county schools are not willing to help....

Help Children with Dyslexia

We believe people with all their diverse backgrounds, beliefs and affiliations can contribute to develop Samveda to render quality service to many children with Learning Disability. More at

The comments to this entry are closed.


What I'm Tweeting

    follow me on Twitter